Friday evening and Saturday morning I was at a seminar on Macbeth. So Zac was on his own with the kids, and took them to Ritter Park Saturday morning. They had a great time and he got a lot of great photos.
Lady Macbeth: What, will these hands ne'er be clean?
(Macbeth 5.1.45)
Malcolm: Let every soldier hew him down a bough and bear 't before him. Thereby shall we shadow the numbers of our host and make discovery err in report of us.
Soldier: It shall be done.
(Macbeth 5.4.6-10)
After having not seen me since Friday morning, the kids were pretty happy to see me Saturday afternoon!
I only saw the kids for a bit before it was their naptime. Then, shortly after nap a babysitter came and Zac and I were off to Durham for dinner and to see the Macbeth ballet with my friend from work and her husband. It was a fabulous two days, from my perspective!