We went to the art museum park this morning. The kids had a great time climbing all over the boulders. Simon is finally able to climb around on everything without much risk of falling. Meanwhile, Alice worked on her ledge-walking skills.
The kids always like to talk to each other through this tunnel.
The kids had fun decorating me with dandelions and grass. Alice said this was so "You'll be camouflaged and the fox won't eat you." At another random point she said something like, "Mom, you can die when Simon and I know how to behave." I told her I hope I don't die then, because it will be so wonderful once they always behave.
Alice said, "Look, it's a duck on a stick!"
At the end, in a little grassy field before walking up to the parking lot, Alice told Zac to stand very still and be the sun and she would be the Earth. It was very windy, so after going around the sun, she said, "The Earth is blowing away!"