Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sera's 36th Birthday

Both kids said happy birthday to me in the morning, which was fun. Once they were dressed, it was time for the traditional morning cake viewing (since we can only decorate them once the kids are in bed.)


I picked the kids up from school and Zac picked up the Vietnamese take-out food for supper. Alice surprised me with this birthday card she had made for me at school.




This picture on the back of the card is, I believe, a reference to the "Finger Family" song. I always find it really creepy, but Alice loves the song.


Selfie with Simon and hoot owl, after supper.


The deal is that Alice gets to put the candles on the cake and Simon gets to help me or Zac blow them out.





Zac printed out these cool retro NASA-JPL posters that I'd sent him a link to a long time ago. The other fabulous birthday present was a box of Legos.