Alice has never actually finished a lollipop. I wasn't sure how Simon would do, so I was keeping a close eye on him. After playing trains with his lollipop for a few minutes while we finalized supper, I noticed the stick was empty and he was crunching on the candy.
Because the kids liked ice-cream cones on the Ohio trip so much, I got some when I went to the store earlier that day. Towards the end of supper, I said I had a special treat for them. Alice got super excited, and was thrilled when we revealed the box of ice cream cones. She declared she wanted one, but was disappointed when we teased her by only giving her literally an ice-cream cone. Simon was undeterred by the lack of ice cream and bit right into his cone.
Not being entirely cruel, we eventually did fill the cones with ice-cream (and gave Simon a new cone). I made this video, however, more to record Alice's mispronunciation of our President's name than to document the kids eating ice cream. But you get both.