Specifically, in the money section there is the part with the stairs and the climbing things and then the slide to go down. I went up it with her the first time, but once I saw she was able to do everything fine and handle herself, I didn't go up it with her again. We just stood where we could see her and let her do her thing.
Sometimes the independence she feels is too much though. Zac and I call it "daycare mode" where we are in a public place and after a while she forgets all about us and just runs off on her own. At one point she turned left after going down the slide instead of right and ran off into another room, took a toy car put it down the racing truck without ever looking behind to just see if Zac was following her.
Anyway, 2 1/2 years old seems to be the sweet spot for Marbles. Alice had a lot of fun and knew how to do everything, pretty much without our help.
Anyway, 2 1/2 years old seems to be the sweet spot for Marbles. Alice had a lot of fun and knew how to do everything, pretty much without our help.