Alice was doing a lot of singing at supper, but of course it started to wind down by the time I thought to try and record it, and then actually got my camera to do it. She still had a little left in her though. She sometimes sings songs correctly, but a lot of times she does her own renditions by changing the words, combining them with other songs, or just mixing up the lyrics. This is one of those cases. In the following video she sings, she dances, and she wonders about the true nature of the hypothetical happy town.
In case you didn't catch it, here is a rough transcript of the last part of the video:
"I have happy town...or sad town....or mad one...or time out one....[inaudible...]...I go in time out today...because I didn't say 'no.'" (We put her in time out if she shouts "No" at us when we ask her to do something. Here, she is already absolving herself of any guilt, since she "didn't say 'no.'")