Saturday, October 27, 2018

Halloween at the Mall

Cary Towne Center Mall had their annual trick or treating for kids on Saturday evening. My parents took the kids to it, while I lazed about and Zac did some yard work. It was so nice to have extra help during this week!

My mom always did a great job with Alice's hair.


The kids decided to be skeletons this year. It was super easy because I found these skeleton pajamas at Target by accident.  The bones even glow in the dark!

Alice was a bit grumpy at first and didn't want to comply with the picture taking (a banana later revived her good spirits).



Simon is always ready with a big smile!



They got lots of candy at the mall and enjoyed seeing all the other kids' costumes.



There was even a snake to pet!



I think this picture is really of the car behind them.