Monday, December 19, 2016

Memories in 506 Ryan Road

Here is a video walk-through of our messy, half-packed up, overcrowded house. I choked up on my first try at making the video because I started outside, walked up to the door, started to say, "This is the door I brought my babies home through..." and couldn't make it any further. So this is my second (emotions fully blocked) attempt:



Like all major transitions in life, I'm emotional about this, but ready to move on. The weird thing is that in the video, I keep talking about the sentimental value of the furniture in the house, but we are taking those objects with us. I guess it's hard to talk about walls and a floor and a roof, but those are the things that defined the space in which we lived and created memories for the past 9 years.

Farewell 506 Ryan Road.