Sunday, February 24, 2019

Charlotte's Web with Emory

The weather had been dreary for most of the weekend, so it was sad that just as it warmed up and the sun broke through, we were scheduled to sit indoors and watch a children's theater play.  The local Cary Arts center youth theater group was putting on Charlottes Web. I thought it would be fun to take the kids to see it, especially since I read the book to Alice two summers ago.

By total coincidence and no planning, out seats were right next to Alice's buddy Emory and his mom Rachel (Zac's coworker).


Afterwards, we walked across to the fountain and let the kids run around together for a while.


And then, after that, we took our kids to the McDonald's with a play place for supper. I think it was their second time ever being in a McDonald's.  The play place feature is really nice.