On the night of Alice's birthday, I read her one of her new books, called "The Great Fairy Rescue" or something like that. At any rate, it must have inspired Alice to rescue Simon from his crib the next morning, because when I went in the room to get Simon up, he was already sitting in the blue rocking chair. I asked the kids how he got out, and Simon said, "Alice pushed me!" Alice has been able to get in and out of the crib for a while now, by moving the rocking chair close to the crib and using the handle to "lock" it in position so it doesn't rock. I figured she must have done that for Simon.
Luckily, two days later, they did it again and I caught it on the spy camera video. Something is wrong with the sound, since it just recorded static, instead of them talking. So I put it to music.
Although we now have to worry about Simon being on the loose in the morning, I like that they work together in their conspiracies.