We explained that the Easter Bunny will come at night on Friday when she is sleeping and hide eggs all around the house. It's really hard to say such ridiculous nonsense with a straight face. I mean, who came up with this stuff? Anyway, because she's young, it all makes perfect sense to her. So after her nap on Sunday afternoon, (which, it should be noted, was achieved with the help of a bribe of 4 M&Ms if she actually slept), she reported that she didn't see the Easter bunny. Same thing when she woke up Monday morning. Because she doesn't have a good concept of time, in her mind the bunny can come any time she is sleeping. Tonight, after reading her bedtime stories, she told me that the two Easter bunnies were going to come and hide eggs around the house. I hadn't thought about it much, but it occurred to me then that instead of some vague, abstract, magical bunny, she is picturing the Bond Park Easter Bunny and the Kroger Easter Bunny. I'm grateful that she is not scared to sleep at night, thinking of these creatures creeping around the house.