Monday, April 14, 2014

Pulling up

Now that Simon is crawling around, he is also starting to pull up.


He can pull up and stand on his knees all by himself.


Zac helped him to stand on his feet and look at the fish tank.  He is pretty wobbly like this.


In other Simon news, he has lots of teeth coming in.  His top two front teeth have come through, with at least three others in or very close.  It could be unrelated, but he's also had trouble putting himself to sleep for the past two days.  Normally, even when he wakes up in the middle of the night, I can just nurse him and put him back in his crib and he'll fall asleep on his own.  Tonight, I actually let him cry it out.  It wasn't the all out wailing, I can't handle that, but it was intermittent crying.  I figured it was better to have him re-learn to put himself to sleep at 7:30pm than try it at 4 am.