We drove down to Kure Beach on Saturday, for our first ever entire week at the beach. Online learning is horrible, but it does let you be a little more mobile. We decided to take advantage of the opportunity this year to do our work and school from the seaside. I love the beach this time of year--when the water is still warm but it's not so hot out anymore.
Since we couldn't check in to our condo until afternoon, we stopped at Carolina Beach State Park to play for a while. Simon of course immediately started catching sand crabs.
I was just glad to finally be there. I hate all the packing and preparation, but it always pays off in the end.
Around 3:00 we could check in to our ocean-front condo. Here is the view from the master bedroom.
I took a picture of the living/dining room before we trashed the place with all our junk.
Then we headed down to the sand for a bit before supper.
Simon wanted to try surf fishing right away of course. And, he had some great beginner's luck!