Thursday, February 13, 2020

Head bump, lip bit


I got a call from Simon's school on Thursday saying that Simon had slipped on some water outside the bathroom, bumped his head pretty hard and bit his lip. It seemed like he would be fine, but then they called again a bit later and said Simon wouldn't eat lunch and said he didn't feel well.

I left work early to come and pick him up. At home, he only ate some jello, then slept for over two hours. When he woke up he complained about a headache. I was then worried he might have a bad concussion or something, so I took him to the doctor to get checked out. Plus, I was worried about his lip which was bit pretty bad on the inside and outside.  Turns out he's fine, thank goodness. I never have a clue about when things are serious or not. And he felt fine the next morning and went to school like normal.