On Christmas Eve morning, after breakfast, we let the kids open their presents from the Shogren grandparents, to spread out the Christmas fun. They each got clothes, an activity, and a drone. For some reason the drones aren't pictured, but they loved them and flew them around all day (between bouts of being charged.)
For Christmas Eve, we got Chinese take-out and had an early supper, then watched A Christmas Story.
That evening, after bedtime snack, the kids scurried around making final preparations for Santa's arrival.
I forget exactly what Alice said, but in the day or two leading up to Christmas, Alice was dropping some pretty big hints about thinking that Zac and I were the ones really providing the presents. I just gave really vague answers like, "What do you think?" whenever she asked a direct question. But what was funny was she seemed to have Schrodinger's Cat relationship with Santa: he was simultaneously real and and not real. While she worked diligently on a card to accompany Rudolph's carrot, and after pouring a glass of milk for Santa, she would look at me and say something like, "I think it's just you and dad."
Well, at any rate, once the kids were all tucked away in bed, Santa did come!