Nelson and Stana came down to watch the kids for a week and a half when I went back to work. I always start about three weeks before the kids go back to school, so I filled the gap this year with my parents covering nearly two weeks and then YMCA camp for the week right before school, to get the kids back in the habit of getting up and out of the house in the mornings.
One Saturday I dropped them all off at Marbles while I went into work done to get a few more things ready for the start of school.
The rest of the time, as far as I can tell, their days consisted of bike rides, playing in the creek, collecting apples, catching critters and (not pictured) watching some movies. I'm so grateful that Alice and Simon have such involved grandparents and get to really build a relationship with them!