After supper, Simon will often take a flashlight (if he can't get an adult, who can reach all the light switches, to come with him) and go on a Cidolin hunt. Cidolin is a word Simon made up that is a combination of Cat, Cuddle, and Pangolin (he loves to randomly switch vowels in words, so that's why it is not Cadolin or Cudolin).
Simon loves to cuddle with the cat when she's curled up sleeping like a pangolin.
Simon knows about Pangolins from this book:
He took another word from this book, too. For a long time he would tell me he was playing in the "rumpty-bumpty" at school. I finally realized the phrase was from this book, where the Pangolin is running away from a scary noise, trips, and goes "rumpty bumpty" down the hill.
Finally, one day when I picked Simon up, I asked him to show me the rumpty bumpty. It turns out it was a round blue tub that he would turn on its side, curl up in, and roll down the hill in.