This morning was picture day at school, so Zac was trying to make Simon's hair a little less like a dandelion poof after a gust of wind, so he sprayed his hair with a little water and brushed it to try and get it to lay flat. Alice observed all of this attentively over her bowl of cheerios.
After school today, we were busy getting supper on the table, Simon was standing at the fishtank, and Alice was left to her own devices. We were more distracted than usual because Ami and Amelia were at our house. After a few minutes, Alice came up into the kitchen and said, "Mommy, I'm spraying Simon!" It was then that I noticed she had gotten a hold of the brush and spray bottle. I leaned over the edge and looked at Simon, who had made nary a peep. His hair was all wet and dripping. While I was laughing, Alice went back down and continued to try to style it.
Unfortunately, this event was not photographed. But it was greatly enjoyed.