Sunday, June 21, 2020

Father's Day

After we got back from our camping trip and unpacked, we had pizza for supper and celebrated Father's Day.


Simon's card reads: "Happy Father's day. I love you because you tickle me. I like you because you feed me. I like you because you help me with things." The pictures are of a fish and crawdad.



Alice's card says, "Dear dad, Happy Father's Day! I can't wait to watch The Hobbit with you!! I can't wait!!!!" (Because she knew I was getting Zac the DVDs for father's day and they read the book together.)


Simon is like a cat--he needs to get in things.


Then we went outside and the kids threw the pop-its that Zac got.


We went out to catch fireflies and ran into the neighbors. Alice and Calvin (new neighbor) rode around on their hoverboards together for a bit. I suddenly feel like we're in the future!