Sunday, January 5, 2020

Science Museum & Panic Day

Sunday was the last day of winter break before we all went back to work and school. I scheduled Sunday as my "panic day" for getting ready to return to work after my extended leave. To help out, Zac took the kids to the science museum for the afternoon so I could panic in peace.  It turns out I didn't actually panic much--I had finished all my grading on Friday night so I just needed to get my units planned out and just kind of wrap my head around returning to work. It was easier than I expected, so maybe after 12 years at this school, I've finally got the hang of it and can begin to coast a bit.

Zac said the kids had a really good time at the science museum. 




Back at home, after supper, the dishwasher-loading training continued.