Sunday, March 24, 2019

White Deer & Lake Benson Parks

On Sunday, I planned to take the kids out for the whole day so Zac could get stuff done. It was a beautiful warm spring day, so I took the kids down to the adjacent White Deer Park and Lake Benson Park.  Since they are near Izzy's neck of the woods, I reached out to Natasha to see if she wanted to do a playdate. She was heading out of town for a conference, but was able to drop Izzy off with us for a few hours.  

The kids had a great time on the playground and in the field.



Then we went over to the nature play area and had a picnic on a grassy knoll.


Then they played some more.



Alice took these pictures of Simon with a fort that they found int he woods and added to.



Portrait of a mother, by Alice.


Followed by a selfie.


Simon loves climbing trees!