Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Alice's 7th Birthday

To start the day as a newly minted 7-year old, one must have a healthy fruit salad for breakfast.


...and Doritos?


I'd invited Parker to come over for the day, and I would take the two girls to Durham. Parker came bearing the perfect gift!



Then, I drove them to Durham for the day. Due to my health problems slowing me down, it took us a while to get going.  But we finally got there, and they played in the treehouse area a bit, then we had lunch. More Doritos.


They had the most fun and played the longest in the misting area, ending up just squirting each other with their water bottles.



Back home, we had Alice's favorite food, Chinese take-out, for supper.



Then, she opened a present Grayson sent (that his mom had warned me should be opened before the cake.)



Zac made her the most beautiful, colorful cake!



We added the candles from Grayson...



After the amazing candle experience, it was time to cut the cake!




Then, finally, after waiting all day, time to open presents!













I think it's safe to say Alice had a good 7th birthday!