I had to fast all day for my colonoscopy tomorrow, so Zac took the kids to White Deer Park for the day. It's a great place with a cool playground, a nature play area, and a bike path.
Double meanings
After the long day at the park, Simon fell asleep in the van. I brought him in and he slept on me for a bit longer. As he started to wake up a bit, I tried to talk to him to get him to completely wake up.
Sera: Where did you come from? Did you come from the park?
Simon: Yes.
Sera: Did you ride bikes there?
Simon: No, we drove.
I don't know why this struck me as hilarious. I guess because he fell right back asleep after saying that, and because of course I meant while they were at the park did he ride a bike, but he interpreted it as if I was asking if he rode his bike to get there. (This park is a 25 minute drive away).






