Friday, April 14, 2017
Spring Break with Grandma and Grandpa Shogren
For spring break this year, Alice was going to be off all week with me and Simon's daycare was closed the last two days of the week. Since spring break is normally when I "get stuff done" I imported my parents for the week to watch Alice and Simon. They came on Monday night and left on Friday night. The weather was glorious all week, and the kids had a grand time playing outside all day every day with Nelson and Stana. They rode bikes, hunted bugs, played in the creek and played at the park. I graded, took care of paperwork, ran errands, and went shopping. Zac and I even had two date nights. It was a great week. The kids were great too. It turns out all they need is to play outside all day with two devoted adults and take good naps.