Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bugs at the science museum, bugs at home

Zac took the kids to the science museum on this rainy Saturday morning.




While Zac was at the museum with the kids, I was able to finish organizing the hand-me down clothes in the attic. I love that the walk-up attic has enough room for bins, so now I can put all the clothes for the kids in labelled containers and not have to rummage through garbage bags of clothes when we get hit with unseasonably warm or cold weather (like 80 degree days in February). I am so grateful that my sister loves to shop and has a boy and a girl a couple years older than my kids. I hate shopping, so it is quite nice to basically have a store in the attic.


We've also been battling a couple of ant invasions. One group comes into the upstairs bathroom and another inhabits the kitchen.  Who knew ants like toothpaste?